Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wedding Favors



Hello everyone!

I am sure you think I've fallen off the planet! ;)

I've been busy planning our wedding for December! It is quite a distraction!

After spending some time trying to decide what would make decent wedding favors... I decided I am going to sculpt all my guests little faerie heads! To hang wherever. =)

It will be a daunting task... but I think I can do it, as long as I make them as the RSVP's come in.... and get a little head start (they havent been sent out yet!)

So.. tonight I made my first one. =) He isnt quite finished... need to finish gluing his hair on... as you can probably see he isnt dry yet. ;)

Not sure what to name him. He's a little old goat kinda guy... a satyr or what-have-you. =)

1 comment:

trollsmyth said...

Good to see you back.

You're getting married?!? Congrats! Here's wishing it's everything you're hoping it will be. :)

- Brian